It actually went far better than I expected. The divisions may actually even stay there, though nothing is carved in stone. And there's still the one big trilogy file, so I can work across the stories all at once.
Anyway, I've set the goals for each volume at 80,000 words, so I also reset the big trilogy counter from 200,000 words to 240,000 words.
And I am STILL having fun.
The new, new shiny counters:
The Lost Kingdom Project YA Trilogy Version 1.06
The Lost Kingdom Fourth Novel Version 1.03
*** Note: the numbers for Books 1-3 don’t add up, because there is text which is in a section which hasn’t been assigned to a Book and Chapter yet.
I had been lamenting that I didn't really have many words for Book 3 -- and it turns out to be an almost identical count for Book 4. Also Books 1 and 2 are close in size so far. I am nothing, if not consistent.
And yes, you'll be getting a tiny taste of my princesses for Christmas, when I publish my annual Christmas story on my LJ/DW blogs. (grin)